Home
     Login or Cadastre-se HomeHome     AccountYour Account     ForumsForums     DownloadsDownloads  DownloadsWallpapers   
SHADOW REALMS: Forums

www.shadowrealms.com.br Exibir tópico - Broncos' 41-20 home win NBA 2K18 MT Coins
FAQFAQ  PesquisarPesquisar  RegistrarRegistrar  PerfilPerfil  MembrosMembros  GruposGrupos  Entrar e ver Mensagens ParticularesEntrar e ver Mensagens Particulares  LoginLogin 

Broncos' 41-20 home win NBA 2K18 MT Coins

Responder Mensagem    www.shadowrealms.com.br - Índice do Fórum -> The Black Box
Exibir mensagem anterior :: Exibir próxima mensagem  
Autor Mensagem
mtnba2k

MensagemEnviada: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 am    Assunto: Broncos' 41-20 home win NBA 2K18 MT Coins Responder com Citação

Broncos' 41-20 home win over the Cardinals on NBA 2K18 MT Coins Oct. 5, 2014. (Getty Images When a new team didn't quickly materialize, Ball gained weight and reportedly was 30 pounds heavier than his listed size of 213 pounds for what proved to be an unsuccessful tryout with Green Bay.

New England gave Ball a shot on its practice squad in December 2015, but that stint would prove to be short-lived after a domestic violence arrest two months later, following a late-night fight with his then-girlfriend.Ball vehemently denies her claim in the police report that he tossed her through a table.

I’m a strong man but not physically capable of that," he said. Ball does admit to shoving her when an argument escalated."I take full responsibility and will take that to my grave," he said. "I was intoxicated and pushed her out of my way while trying to get my stuff and go to another hotel.

"Had the Patriots beaten the Broncos in the AFC championship game in January 2016, Ball probably would have spent Super Bowl 50 weekend in the Bay Area with his New England teammates. Instead, he watched Denver capture the Lombardi Trophy from a Madison, Wis., jail cell following his NBA Live Coins Feb. 5 arrest.

"It brought tears to my eyes," he said. "At one point, I was on top of the world and now watching the team that cut me a few months prior from a jail cell, that stung a lot."The Patriots didn't wait to see whether Ball would be exonerated or even ask for his side of the story. Shortly after the season, he was released without ever being personally informed by a team official.
Ver o perfil de Usuários Enviar Mensagem Particular
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Responder Mensagem    www.shadowrealms.com.br - Índice do Fórum -> The Black Box Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Hours
Página 1 de 1

Ir para:  
Enviar Mensagens Novas: Proibido.
Responder Tópicos Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido.
Excluir Mensagens: Proibido.
Votar em Enquetes: Proibido.