V Jump claims these remakes will have effects that are as terrifying as you would expect of these legendary dragons. But they are prone to a bit of exaggeration.
VP18-JP001 Hyougokuryuu Trishula (Trishula, the Iceprison Dragon)
Level 9 WATER Dragon Fusion Effect MonsterATK 2700 DEF 2000
Materials: 3 monsters with different names
Must be either Fusion Summoned by using monsters you control or in your hand, or Special Summoned by banishing the above cards you control (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”). (1) If this card is Special Summoned by using only monsters whose original Types are Dragon: You can activate this effect; look at the following in sequence, and banish 1 card from each.
• Your Deck.
• The top of your opponent’s Deck.
• Your opponent’s Extra Deck.
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
VP18-JP002 Shitenryuu Judgment (Judgment, the Seraphic Dragon)
Level 8 LIGHT Dragon Synchro Effect MonsterATK 3000 DEF 2600
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If you Synchro Summon this card, all the material must be the same Attribute.(1) Once per turn, if this card was Synchro Summoned and you have 4 or more Tuners with different names in your GY: You can pay half your LP; destroy all other cards on the field, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Dragon monsters.(2) Once per turn, during your End Phase: Banish the top 4 cards of your Deck.
VP18-JP003 Gekimetsuryuu Dark Armed (Dark Armed, the Annihilator Dragon)
Rank 7 DARK Dragon Xyz Effect Monster ATK 2800DEF 1000
Materials: 2+ Level 7 monsters
Once per turn, if you have exactly 5 DARK monsters in your GY, you can also Xyz Summon “Dark Armed, the Annihilator Dragon” by using 1 Level 5 or higher DARK Dragon monster you control as material.
(1) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it, then banish 1 card from your GY, also this card cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
VP18-JP004 Chaos Emperor, the Armageddon Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon [Special Summon] Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 3000, DEF 2500
Pendulum Scale 1
Pendulum Effect: You can only use the [(1)st] Pendulum Effect with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 of your banished Dragon monsters; destroy this card, and if you do, add that monster to your hand.
Monster Effects: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or your face-up Extra Deck) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your GY.
You can only Special Summon “Chaos Emperor, the Armageddon Dragon(s)” once per turn this way.
(1) Once per turn: You can pay half your LP; send as many cards as possible from your field to the GY, except cards in the Extra Monster Zones, and if you do, send to the GY cards from your opponent’s field, up to the number of cards in the GYs sent there from your field, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards sent to their GY x 300.
(2) Place this face-up Special Summoned card on the bottom of the Deck if it leaves the field.
Editado pela última vez por WOLTARR em Tue May 08, 2018 10:41 am, num total de 1 vez
WOLTARR Jack Faust is my name...
Registrado em: May 01, 2007 Mensagens: 14592 Localização: SAO PAULO
Enviada: Tue May 08, 2018 10:40 am Assunto:
CARTAS MERDAS COM EFEITO BOSTA! O UNICO QUE SALVA E O CHAOS PENDULUM DRAGON