Jack Faust is my name...
Registrado em: May 01, 2007
Localização: SAO PAULO
|Enviada: Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am Assunto: [OCG] 22/06/18: [SD34] Master Link Deck Spoiler e Card List
[OCG] 14/05/18: [SD34] Master Link Links Structured Deck
Structure Deck: Master Link
Release Date: June 23rd, 2018
Price: 1000 Yen
Includes: 44 Cards, Official Rulebook, Special Playmat/Dueling Guide
[SD34] Master Link Links Card List
SD34-JP002 Swap Cleric (Parallel)
SD34-JP003 Defcon Bird (Parallel)
SD34-JP004 Micro Coder (Ultra Rare)
SD34-JP005 Profibit Snake (Parallel)
SD34-JP006 Code Radiator (Super Rare)
SD34-JP007 Salvagent Driver
SD34-JP008 Cyberse Wizard
SD34-JP009 Launcher Commander
SD34-JP011 Backup Secretary
SD34-JP012 Cyberse Converter
SD34-JP013 Stack Reviver
SD34-JP014 Link Infra-Flier
SD34-JP015 Swordsman of Revealing Light
SD34-JP016 Destrudo, the Lost Dragon’s Frisson
SD34-JP017 Chaos Sorcerer
SD34-JP019 Electromagnetic Turtle
SD34-JP020 Fire Hand
SD34-JP021 Ice Hand
SD34-JP022 Spool Code
SD34-JP023 Cynet Optimize (Super Rare)
SD34-JP024 Cynet Codec (Super Rare)
SD34-JP025 One-Time Passcode
SD34-JP026 Double Summon
SD34-JP027 Forbidden Scripture
SD34-JP028 Book of Eclipse
SD34-JP029 Hand Destruction
SD34-JP030 Pot of Acquisitiveness
SD34-JP031 Terminal World
SD34-JP032 Cyberse Conflict
SD34-JP033 Cyberse Beacon
SD34-JP034 Back to the Front
SD34-JP036 Breakthrough Skill
SD34-JP037 Mischief of the Yokai
SD34-JP039 Trap Hole of Spikes
SD34-JP040 Different Dimension Ground
SD34-JP041 Shootingcode Talker (Ultra Rare)
SD34-JP042 Elphase (Parallel)
SD34-JP043 Talkback Lancer (Parallel)
SD34-JP044 Code Talker
[SD34] Master Link Links Spoiler
Level 1 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 0 DEF 0
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn. (1) If this card is added from your GY to your hand by an effect: You can Special Summon this card from the hand. (2) If this card Special Summoned by its (1) effect is sent to the GY as a Link Material: You can draw 1 card.
SD34-JP002 Swap Cleric
Level 2 EARTH Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 500 DEF 1000
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn. (1) If this card is sent to the GY as a Link Material: You can have the monster that used this card as a Link Material lose 500 ATK, then, draw 1 card.
SD34-JP003 "Defcon Bird"
Level 3 WIND Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 100 DEF 1700
YOu can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn. (1) Discard another Cyberse from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand. (2) Once per turn, if a Cyberse monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can have that monster’s ATK and DEF be doubled (until the end of the Damage Step). Then, if that monster is in Attack Position, you can change it to Defense Position.
SD34-JP004 Micro Coder
Level 1 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 300 DEF 0
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each. (1) If you would use a Cyberse monster(s) you control as Link Material for the Link Summon of a “Code Talker” monster, you can use this card in your hand as a Link Material. (2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as a Link Material for a “Code Talker” monster: You can add 1 “Cynet” Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. If this card was sent from the field, you can add 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster instead.
SD34-JP006 Code Radiator
Level 4 WATER Cyberse Effect Monster ATK 1600 DEF 800
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each. (1) If you would use a Cyberse monster(s) you control as Link Material for the Link Summon of a “Code Talker” monster, you can use this card in your hand as a Link Material. (2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as a Link Material for a “Code Talker” monster: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK becomes 0, also its effects are negated. If this card was sent from the field, you can target 2 face-up monsters instead.
SD34-JP022 Spool Code
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Activate only if your opponent’s moster declares a direct attack while there are 3 or more Cyberse monsters in your GY; negate that attack. Afterwards, Special Summon up to 3 “Spool Tokens” (Cyberse / LIGHT / Level 1 / ATK 0 / DEF 0) in Defense Positions. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.
SD34-JP023 Cybnet Optimize / Cynet Optimize
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase, you can: You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters, also immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Cyberse monster.
(2) If a “Code Talker” monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
SD34-JP024 Cynet Codec
You can only activate 1 of this card name’s effect per Chain.
(1): If a “Code Talker” monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field from the Extra Deck: You can target that monster; add 1 Cyberse monster with the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Cyberse monsters, for the rest of the turn. You cannot add another monster of the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand with the effect of “Cynet Codec” this turn.
SD34-JP032 Cynet Conflict
Counter Trap Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When a monster effect, or a Spell/Trap Card is activated while you control a “Code Talker” monster: Negate that activation, and if you do, banish it, and if you do that, until the end of next turn, your opponent cannot activate a card or effect with the same original name as the card banished by this effect.
SD34-JP041 Shootingcode Talker
Link 3 WATER Cyberse Link Effect Monster ATK 2300
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Left, Bottom-Center
Link Materials: 2+ Cyberse monsters
(1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can activate this effect; this turn, if this card battles an opponent’s monster while your opponent controls no other monsters, this card loses 400 ATK during damage calculation only, also, during this Battle Phase, this card can make any number of attacks on your opponent’s monsters, up to the number of monsters this card currently points to + 1.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters this card destroyed by battle this turn.
Link 2 WIND Cyberse Link Effect Monster ATK 2000
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Right
Link Materials: 2 Level 3 or higher Cyberse monsters
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) This card gains 300 ATK for each monster it points to.
(2) If this face-up Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, for the rest of this turn, it has its effects negated and it cannot be used as Link Material.
SD34-JP043 Talkback Lancer
Link 1 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster ATK 1200
Link Arrow: Bottom
Link Material: 1 Level 2 or lower Cyberse monster
You can use the [(1)st] effect with this card’s name only once per turn. (1) You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster, then target 1 “Code Talker” monster in your GY with a different original name; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to.